Professional Dog Deshedding Available to Pet Owners From and Around Killeen, TX
Feel like your furry little friend is due for deshedding? Get in touch with The Pet Stop! We are an all-around pet grooming brand that does professional dog deshedding treatment in and around Killeen, TX.
Here’s what happens during a session of deshedding:
- The nails are trimmed, the ears are cleaned, and the undercoat is blown out.
- Next, the dog is bathed multiple times until it is rid of all dirt and debris.
- A conditioner is applied on the dog’s coat before the actual deshedding.
- The undercoat is blown out while the conditioner is left on.
- Afterward, the hair is rinsed, blown out again, and then patted dry.
- Finally, the deshedding treatment is capped off with 20 to 30 minutes of gentle brushing.
The Importance of Getting Routine Deshedding Treatments
There are many reasons why pet owners should have their furry dogs go through a deshedding session routinely, but the main one is to keep them fresh and clean. It’s no secret that a thick coat of fur is extremely hot. If you don’t do something to thin it out, your pet might suffer from heat-induced complications.
Consult With the Best Pet Groomers Around About Dog Deshedding!
Book an appointment for a dog deshedding treatment today! You can reach our pet groomers at (254) 345-9973 for bookings and inquiries. Our team is very much excited to see your precious little fur baby!
We primarily serve pet owners from the following areas:
- Killeen, TX
- Harker Heights, TX
- Kempner, TX
- Belton, TX
- Salado, TX
- Temple, TX